CompoSite has been developed with optimum viscosity, resulting in excellent handling and a non-sticky consistency that is ideal for modelling and shaping. CompoSite also offers high polishability, allowing restorations to become invisible with natural fluorescence and high colour stability resulting in beautiful long-term aesthetics.
The White Dental Beauty CompoSite colour palette comprises of five high value shades
of white (Si 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 3) with the optimum graduation in colour to compliment bleached teeth, importantly the introduction of Si 0.5 has been developed to bridge the current shade gap between 1 & 0 which is often too wide.
The vibrant, white smiles patients are seeking can be achieved in a single layer and character can be further enhanced by finishing with a very thin layer of universal enamel (0.5mm) which adds vitality and youth to the restorations with opalescence qualities.
This is an ideal system for direct composite smile makeovers, as well as individual restorations in the anterior and posterior.
- CompoSite is accredited and educated by world renowned Dental Industry leaders StyleItaliano
- Varied yet condensed shade selection for every patients requirements
- Shades 0 & 0.5 to help restore the growing population of bleaching cases
- Versatile technique options: mono layer, two layer, insisal characterisation
- Highly aesthetic micro hybrid material
- Excellent handling, polishability and longevity
- Unique Masque shade with ‘Camouflage Technique’ – Covering dark teeth with a light foundation
- Available in both syringes and tips.